Choose the category below and vote for the presentation you want to see live at our stage!
You need a LinkedIn account to vote. Voting ends on October, 22 (11:59 PM), 2020
- The Call for Papers Contest consists of 2 parts: online voting and voting of the Advisory Board
- Results of the Call for Papers contest will be determined by both online voting and voting of the Advisory Board
- There are 6 categories below. Each Online Voter has 6 votes to use (1 for each category)
- From each category, 5 presentations will be promoted to the next round (the ones with the most online votes)
- The voting stage ends on October, 22 (11:59 PM), 2020
- Each Online Voter can participate in the event for free and watch all of the presentations live. Click here to collect your free ticket