eMerchandising in a nutshell. How to go beyond basic product presentation across eRetailers.
Rafal Wasyluk - Saatchi & Saatchi IS
I will talk about eMerchandising - securing the best possible position for brands on a virtual shelf. Let me cover end-end delivery process including automation, do’s and do not's with retailers, hyperlocal approach both from customer and retailer perspective. Also: winning search, the importance of combined basic and rich content and challenges for eCommerce coming from China market.
Since 2000’s I am privileged to be involved in dozens of digital and internet business related projects. I work on a daily basis with most recognizable local and international companies, ranging from start-ups, thru regional leaders to global enterprises.
I’m here to help you.
1. ANALYSIS of Brands eCommerce activities across geographies, markets and all kinds of online shops.
2. EXECUTION of Content and create best-in-class shopper experience.
3. CREATING Virtual shelf top position for your products across online sales channels.
4. WINNING in Search and category position by understanding factors and leveraging eRetailer capabilities.
5. BEATING Competition by spotting eCommerce gaps in online presence.
I’m focusing on eCommerce (B2C and B2B) as well as the digital transformation of marketing and sales functions.
Global brands eCommerce and eMerchandising. Products content management and end2end content syndication with eRetailers. Data-driven management of products on a virtual shelf. CARS, CAPS, Shelf. eRetailers capabilities tracking, improvements and cooperation development. Consulting for best in class brands and products presence.